— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Amazon Prime Day deals are finally here and Lowe’s is coming in hot with an incredible lineup of competing deals on tools, appliances and all the home improvement essentials you need this summer. With prices that rival Prime Day deals, we’re taking full advantage of this limited-time Lowe’s sale. If you’re not sure where to start, we hunted down the best deals across all categories to help you shop smart.
With up to $1,000 off major kitchen appliances, up to 35% off grills and accessories and up to 30% off select outdoor power equipment, the opportunities to save are endless at Lowe’s. Keep scrolling for competing Amazon Prime Day deals on Frigidaire, Craftsman and more to help you save on your next home improvement project.
Here’s the deal: Subscribe to our Perks and Rec newsletter for daily savings on all the things you want and need.
Reviewed-approved Lowe’s deal
Frigidaire Gallery 4-Door Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator
For a total kitchen upgrade, you need the Frigidaire Gallery 4-door counter-depth french door refrigerator with ice maker. The 21.3-cubic-foot appliance is our favorite refrigerator of 2023 thanks to its near-perfect temperatures, custom-temp compartment and impressive extra features. Usually priced at $3,799, you can get the kitchen essential for just $2,049 today at Lowe’s thanks to a $1,750 markdown.
More competing Prime Day deals at Lowe’s
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
This article originally appeared on Reviewed: Lowe’s sale: Shop tools, home improvement deals at Prime Day prices
- Global Trust Asset Management LLC Has $3.46 Million Stock Position in Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW)
- Homeowners should use caution when contracting services for home improvement projects
- To Speed Home Improvement Financing, Southfield Fintech Credibly Acquires ProApprove
- Trinity Legacy Partners LLC Sells 8,235 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)
- Raub Brock Capital Management LP Purchases 513 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)