This time, it comes right after Amazon’s Prime Day — no surprise, as online retailers usually piggyback off the e-commerce giant with their own sales.
The markdowns include furniture-clearance~e235832.html%3Fgroup_id%3D6074%26root%3Dsummer-savings”>outdoor furniture up to 45% off, living room seating up to 50% off and major appliances starting at $250.
Here are some of the top deals on furniture and decor you’ll find during Wayfair’s 20th Anniversary Save-a-Thon:
- Samsung French Door Refrigerator for $1,999, instead of $2,599
- Etta Avenue 4-Person Dining Set for $540, instead of $800
- Trent Austin Design Brundage L-Shape Desk for $260, instead of $276
- Sand and Stable Velvet Executive Chair for $290, instead of $524
- Mercer41 2-Piece Living Room Set for $730, instead of $930
- Kelly Clarkson Home Tufted Square Cocktail Ottoman for $207, instead of $270
- Sol 72 Outdoor Wicker 6-Person Seating Group for $730, instead of $910
- Williston Forge 4-Person Dining Set for $190 instead of $500
To find more of Wayfair’s top deals on furniture and home decor, you can check out the 20th Anniversary Save-a-Thon here.
RELATED STORIES ABOUT RETAIL AND SHOPPING:
Samsung launches ‘Black Friday in July’ sale to compete with Amazon Prime Day 2022
The best Prime Day 2022 competitor sales you can find online
Prime Day 2022 is over, but there are still some big discounts on Amazon
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.
- Sale Shopper Alert: Amazon Prime Day Savings Start Now
- Drop everything you’re doing! The famous Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror is finally on sale
- 15 deals on home products that’ll upgrade any house or apartment
- Target’s Hearth & Hand Sale Is Filled With Major Deals on Chip & Joanna Gaines’ Favorite Items
- Antique furniture is new again: Stylish, green and available | Home & Garden