A total of 87 houses are to be built by Dandara, as part of the wider continuing new development at Wallyford.
The design statement submitted by the applicant and unanimously approved at the committee included details of vehicular and pedestrian access in and around the site and details of the house types (all of which are for private sale) which will be 53 terraced/semi-detached houses and 34 detached, ranging from two to five bedrooms.
Elsewhere, councillors rejected plans to build flats in the garden ground of a Gullane house.
Officers had recommended approval of the construction of two flats within the garden ground at 6 The Hawthorns, Gullane but it was called off the Scheme of Delegation by Councillors McFarlane, Findlay and Allan due to local concerns about the proposed development.
Following a debate, committee members voted six to four to reject the application as they felt it would constitute an over-development and would be harmful to the character and amenity of the area and due to the loss of a considerable number of trees.
- These under $30 gardening tools are perfect for your dad with a green thumb
- I’m a gardening expert and here's why you SHOULDN’T buy cheap tools - they’re only good for posing for selfies
- Dior Launches Gardening Set Complete With Stool, Spade, Rake
- At Swords to Plowshares in Guilford, guns to become garden tools
- Dior launches gardening set complete with a Dior Saddle-inspired stool