The skeleton, nicknamed Skelly, has sold out the past two years, and we don’t expect this year to be any different. Though the retailer has said that they’ve ramped up production on the decoration this year, there’s still an expectation that they’ll be completely out of stock by Halloween.
But that’s not all. This year, The Home Depot decided to give Skelly a few friends, those being a 15-foot towering phantom12-foot hovering witch (which is already sold out!), 9.5-foot werewolfand 12-foot inferno pumpkin skeleton. In addition to his larger-than-life buddies, Skelly also brought along a few smaller skeletons, including 3 different 5-foot versions.
Needless to say, The Home Depot is really pulling out all the stops for Halloween this year, and we’re goblin it all up (come on, we had to throw one joke in there). Take a peek at what their Halloween offerings below, but don’t sleep on these decorations—they’re sure to sell out in a matter of weeks, if not sooner, as we’ve already seen.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
- Homeowners should use caution when contracting services for home improvement projects
- Trinity Legacy Partners LLC Sells 8,235 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)
- Raub Brock Capital Management LP Purchases 513 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)
- Sale Shopper Alert: Amazon Prime Day Savings Start Now
- Drop everything you’re doing! The famous Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror is finally on sale