STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — Looking to get your hands on mid-century home decor? This Saturday, there will be an estate sale at 67 Wheeler Ave. in Castleton Corners from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This 1960s home has been frozen in time. Not only is the exterior of the home representative of a bygone era, but the contents of the interior are just as well. The estate holds various items from time and beyond, all in excellent condition.
If you’re hoping to snag some furniture, you’re in luck. A dining room set, kitchen set, bedroom set, sofa, bar stools, chairs, and other home furnishings can all be found at this Castleton Corners sale. Additionally, eager bargain hunters can find a stereo, a flat-screen T.V., a washer and dryer set, costume jewelry, and assorted kitchenware.
A pair of mid-century modern lamps that look straight out of a time capsule makes for an appealing draw. Due to their demand, the rare set will likely have a starting price of around $500.
“It’s the mid-century stuff…the matched pair of lamps, yaknow’ the cartoon show The Jetsons? It has that type of look.” the host of the sale on Saturday, Gary Pettersen, said.
Those hoping to take advantage of these offers are asked to be patient and courteous, as only a few people will be allowed entry at a time. It is noted that masks are recommended but optional.
The sale is to be held by Gary Pettersen of Victorian Brothers, an antique shop that has been in business for over 30 years. For inquiries, email [email protected].
- Global Trust Asset Management LLC Has $3.46 Million Stock Position in Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW)
- Homeowners should use caution when contracting services for home improvement projects
- To Speed Home Improvement Financing, Southfield Fintech Credibly Acquires ProApprove
- Trinity Legacy Partners LLC Sells 8,235 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)
- Raub Brock Capital Management LP Purchases 513 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)