NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 16, 2023 / The Home Depot
The Home Depot is committed to building a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization within our enterprise. To honor and celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy, and to help drive sustainable change and social equity across communities, The Home Depot Foundation and Team Depot will lead a nationwide week of service from Jan. 16 – 20, 2023.
This week of service is in partnership with Home Builders Institute (HBI), 100 Black Men of America, Construction Ready and other local nonprofit organizations. The projects will enhance educational spaces and introduce diverse populations to high earning career opportunities in the skilled trades.
In addition to this week of service, The Home Depot Foundation is granting The King Center $10,000 in unrestricted funds to support the Center’s King Holiday Observance and community efforts.
Keep up with all the latest Home Depot news! Subscribe to our bi-weekly news update and get the top Built from Scratch stories delivered straight to your inbox.
SOURCE: The Home Depot
View source version on accesswire.com:
- Homeowners should use caution when contracting services for home improvement projects
- Trinity Legacy Partners LLC Sells 8,235 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)
- Raub Brock Capital Management LP Purchases 513 Shares of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD)
- Sale Shopper Alert: Amazon Prime Day Savings Start Now
- Drop everything you’re doing! The famous Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror is finally on sale